Friday, December 22, 2017

December Daily | Day 20 & 21 Give Good


The 21st was a really traumatic day for me.  I don't know what I will ever say about it in my album, but I put this bag in it with the date on it.  I added a rubber charm to the back of the library card.  Comfort and joy.  Because what more could I really ask for right now?

I worked backwards from there a little bit.  This is the day before that, the 20th.  Just a 5x7 photo.  I used the other half of the 'wild and sweet' die cut that I made with the Silhouette.  It was a cookie party, so I thought it was apt. 

Finally used one of those half circle note papers from the main kit.  I stamped a sentiment under the star and wrote a little caption. 

More pictures from the 19th (Library Day).  We went to a Walkway of Lights outside of Austin in the evening.  I'm glad we did because we completely missed the Trail of Lights this year.  

You know I love to take those pics with blurry Christmas lights in the background. 

I went back and added a little more for the 21st.  The picture of myself is not from that actual day, but I wanted to include it.  Sometimes a one word sentiment is all the writing I can muster and that's okay. 


Thanks for checking out my pages again!

I hope your holidays are filled with love! 

XOXO,
Niru

ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here

1 comment:

  1. Oh Niru, this is beautiful. I’m so sorry about what happened. It’s hard to deal with the grief of loss, and it’s really wonderful that you can use your amazing gift to work through such a terrible event on your own terms. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...