Friday, December 22, 2017

December Daily | Day 19 Read More

This day we went back to the library again. Yes. 

I used bright red AE letters and light teal KP ones together. So cute. Love that color combo. 

The joy chipboard circle is another tab to be opened. 


I cannot over the faces he makes. This was too perfect. 
I was thinking about journaling around the window but I loved it too much to change it. I added this red tag as a possible place for words but I wasn’t sure about that either. 

I added a library book plate with a tag inside it for journaling. 

I stitched white stars down the middle and stamped a red sentiment before hand. 

The full spread.  I love this one so so much! 


Thanks for checking out my pages again!

I hope your holidays are filled with love! 

XOXO,
Niru

ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...