Tuesday, December 19, 2017

December Daily | Day 16 Brunch and Ballet

Usually I take Avinash to see the Ballet Austin performance of the nutcracker. But this year he has been taking classes there himself. And I took a real ballet class myself for the firat time in years. 

I used stamps largely from the Paislee Press kit to make a little journaling template. I added a puffy sticker embellishment. I wanted to finish up the page and hand wrote my journaling. 

I made a little grid of photos. I cut the edge of the chipboard number to the size of the photos. The patterned paper is a gold foiled floral from Shimelle. 



Thanks for checking out my pages again!

I hope your holidays have exhilarating moments too! 

XOXO,
Niru

ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here


1 comment:

  1. I love our weekly brunches! It’s so much fun trying new foods and revisiting old favorites like Elizabeth St Cafe with its amazing everything croissants!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...