Wednesday, December 13, 2017

December Daily | Day 11 Good Cheer

I did very little this day and I am glad.  I kind of planned this page the night before and just went with it.  I had printed out this picture for Nandini's book and she gave it back to me.  I think it is really pretty so I kept it.  


I just taped it to the outside of the page protector and glued this large acrylic word piece from Elle's Studio on top.  The white worked so well with the blue and black stripes in the picture. 

I used a cork number from the main kit and a few translucent stars. 

Because I used tape the photo just flips up to show my journaling.  I added another photo to the back showing the Cocoa Daisy project I worked on that day. 

I added a chipboard sticker and the sentiment "all is calm".  I really needed that after this past month. 

I wanted to add one more kraft element so I got a cork star from the KP kit.  This paper is also from that kit.  It is the perfect light blue color.   



Thanks for checking out my pages again!

I hope you are getting your time to rest and reset too! 

XOXO,
Niru

ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...