Friday, December 16, 2016

December Daily | Day 15 Advent Calendars

We had at least five advent calendars going in our house this year.  Three chocolate ones.  One Tsum Tsum calendar.  And this one, which I get to fill myself for the kids.  

Before I put it all together I took this picture of all the spoils.  Working on my white space this year a bit.  I did this on my ornament page and took another photo like this for another page. 

I love these silver stars.  Unfortunately I am all out.  For some reason I kept looking for silver stars throughout this album but I don't really have many. 

I used pop dots to prop up the phrase sticker. I added a few stars to the photo as well and added a few brads in the center.


A few pictures of the other advent calendar they love, the Tsum Tsums! 



The full spread.  A lot of photos and some typed words.

Thanks for checking out my pages again! 

XOXO, 
Niru 


ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...