Friday, November 18, 2016

Cocoa Daisy Crafting Kits + Video | Sprinkles November 2016


The Cocoa Daisy crafting kits are awesome for making scrapbook pages, planners, mini books, Project Life spreads and more! 

This month's kit, Sprinkles, was so awesome.  It even came with this great subscriber freebie tote bag.  So cute.  The kit features a fun and colorful mix of Valorie Wibbens designs, Dear Lizzy and Shimelle Collections from American Crafts and plenty of exclusives - like those wood veneers! 


Hello Adventure | The main kit includes these awesome Dear Lizzy big chipboard title stickers.  I love the big impact they add to a project.  I combined two together to form my title here.  I was going to put this page on a plain white sheet of cardstock, but this patterned paper was just subtle enough to fill in even better than the plain white.  That's what I love about having a kit to work with.  It really helps me expand beyond what products I would normally pull for myself. I used a variety of hand trimmed circles with a mix of the other patterned papers. 



Best | This is my project life spread for the month.  I used these big chipboard number tags and the Dear Lizzy chipboard titles again.  I also used several journaling cards in different ways.  Two for journaling on, of course. One I cut up into word strips to make some word art to add to a picture. The last I used to cut out a banner embellishment.  





Donuts | I know it is probably pretty corny, but I had to do a page about donuts with my sprinkles kit.  I fussy cut several donuts from patterned paper and used the wooden one as well.  The journaling I typed out on my typewriter and cut into strips for the page. I feel like this is a good option when you are not sure how exactly your design is going to end up.  I sprinkled some stamps and chipboard hearts around the page as well.   I love this kit worked great for boy pages even though the colors are predominantly very soft and feminine. 

And, last but not least - Let them eat cake!!  
I had to make a page about my girls very sweet Marie Antionette costume.  
I put together a video showing how my page came together.  Take a look at let me know what you think! 

Thank you!

Darling| Cocoa Daisy Layout Process Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...