Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Week in the Life | Wednesday Pages 2016

Week in the Life is one of the memory keeping projects that I do every year. I take photos, then (slowly) add text and put together an album.

If I do the pages during the week I can get it all doen much faster but this year I waited to start printing photos and things took a little longer.

These are my Wednesday spreads of this year.



I left the pockets above this photo of Avinash empty and just glued a chipboard piece on top. 

I glued a matching circle chipboard piece to the flip side. 

What a crazy day!  Therapy, camp, school and ballet.  Phew.







This is one of my favorite spreads from the album.  Colorful speech bubbles, popped up on some glue dots.



Stay tuned for the rest of my album.  You can see all my Week in the Life posts here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...