Monday, October 17, 2016

Week in the Life Album | Thursday and Friday 2016

Sharing two more days from my Week in the Life album. I love this Henry David Thoreau quote.  I used the Letterglow app o my phone to add text to my photo. 

The start of my Thursday page. Starbucks coffee with my Dad.  

Followed by a stop at the Donut Shop.  Lakshman was more than a little excited.


Love the look of text on photos + chipboard.  


Circles on each pocket.




I added another coin pocket page with 2x2 photos. 



The end of Thursday. Not a lot of evening photos, but I did include dinner.

Friday morning, scenes from my morning walk around Town Lake.




Followed by lunch and storytime.



Lakshman knows how to go up and down stairs but he likes to wait for someone to walk with him.  




Love these LLP Harry Potter journal cards.  Avinash will pretty much only read comic books or Harry Potter.  It's hard for him, but he has heard the books out loud many times.



Stay tuned for the rest of my album.  You can see all my Week in the Life posts here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...