Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Pumpkin Patch

Avinash is an October baby but I don't think we made it to an actual pumpkin patch until he was two or three probably.  We took pictures of him in front of the big pile of pumpkins at Central Market for years.  I love that memory.  

I love taking all three now to buy pumpkins at the grocery store and out to the pumpkin farm for even more fun. We visited Barton Hills Farm just outside of Austin.


We got there early for once and the weather was perfect until it warmed up around noon.  I asked the kids to indulge me with the pictures first before running off to the bouncy place, rides and corn maze.  I got lucky too because it was perfectly outcast while we were taking pictures.   Score!

 All the pumpkin shirts are old but the sunglasses are new.






His idea to jump, so much fun.    


Nandini's jump.  She almost got air. 







We had a crew with us on the maze this year. We (wisely) choose the easy route. 


And look at them 2 years ago. Wow!!

I don't think I ever noticed how Lakshman was snuggled up to me before, but now that would be heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...