Sunday, August 28, 2016

Cocoa Daisy Scrapbook Kits | September Kit Reveal


Let's do this! 

The September Cocoa Daisy Kit is here and it is incredible.  This summer has been a long, hot one and I am ready for all the trappings of fall.  This kit does just the trick to get me in the mood.  

And, can't we all agree that the best part of going back to school are fresh sharpened pencils? 



Girl, you are amazing | Made with the main kit and the DITL kit cards.  I loved the big letter stickers from the main kit and used pop dots underneath to give them some added dimension.  I used a grid design again, because I just loved so many cards this month I felt they deserved to be showcased on a layout as well. 



Kindergarten | I can't stand how amazing this patterned paper from the main kit is.  I had to fussy cut the pencils out of it, and trimmed them down a bit to fit under my title.  I am so glad I had some very special product to scrap about my girl's first day of Kindergarten!
I used a trick I keep seeing on pinterest (usually meant for wall art) to frame the photograph with
the thin washi tape of the DITL kit.

Second Grade | I just love this kit for school themed photos.  I wrote out a bit more story here.  Isn't that always the way when typing out journaling?  I love this constellation star patterned paper from the main kit this month. 



Garden // Take a Break | I did a pocket page for my garden this summer.  One of this kit's best theme's is the idea of resetting and taking a break.  My garden (and scrapbooking!) does that for me.  I take a few photos now and again for different flowers but it was nice to see them all in one place. The DITL kit cards are so well designed this month.  I just love the little woodland creatures.  They would be precious in any scrapbook.

I hope you liked the reveal of Lunch Break this month!  Go to the Cocoa Daisy page to shop for the full kit and see the rest of the designs.

You can follow along with reveal with the hashtag #cocoadaisySeptember2016reveal on Instagram and Facebook this month as well.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a perfect fit for the CD team. I love your pages!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...