Friday, December 5, 2014

Oh What Fun! | December Daily Day 4

For today's spread I started with this template from Ali Edwards.  I just popped the picture in and added some journaling.  The December brush is also Ali's from a class I took a couple years ago.

Getting this picture was no easy feat.  After a four hour plane ride, hot apple cider and a steady stream of free cookies they were pretty hyped up.  I wanted them to stand in front of the gingerbread houses, but they elected to sit.  In retrospect it was a much better choice for capturing something other than a blur.  You can still see how Nandini is poised to make a break for it.

I added a strip of washi and stitched a gold printed label to the page. 

On the left side I added a divided page to  include a few extra pictures. 


I cut a gold foil label in half and added the older two's initial to each one. Then I talked about their conversations with Santa. 


Here is how it looks printed out and in the album all together. The photo ended up printing out smaller than what is originally planned. I ended up liking the extra white space and decided to not reprint it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...